Business automation is necessary to:
Expand your business
Make more profit
Reduce the amount of routine
Reduce the burden on staff
Build communication with the client
The software solves the problems of:
Popular types of automation systems
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
CRM - customer relationship management system, part of ERP. Software for organizing interaction with the company's customers. Serves to increase sales, optimize marketing, analyze strategies and improve customer service.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
ERP is a set of enterprise resource planning programs. Programs organize, optimize production, manage human resources and finances.
ERP-system is confused with CRM-system or accounting and tax accounting programs. But these programs are part of a common system - ERP, which manages all resources of the enterprise, not just parts.
What awaits you by ordering CRM system development
- Initial analysis of your business.
- Defining the tasks, which must be solved.
- Visiting your company, production (if needed).
- Budget calculation, contract signing and prepayment for the first stage of development.
- Organizing a flowchart with your company's core processes.
- Developing a business plan and terms of reference.
- Step-by-step system technology (sprints). Usually 2 weeks.
- Sprint delivery, approval. Revision (if it’s necessary).
- Account for payment of completed sprint, calculation of the cost of the next stage.
- Step-by-step development.
- Implementing the system in business. Staff training, consultations.
- Business support (additional service).
Individual CRM development from EQUINOX is
By filling out the form, you are taking the first step towards the finished project...